- Shawnigan*: Open 6am / close 4pm.
- Copper Canyon*: Open 6am / close 4pm.
- Nanaimo River Camp*: Open 6am / close 3pm.
- Northwest Bay*: Open 6am / close 4pm.
- Buckley Bay*: Open 6am / close 4pm.
- Oyster River*: Open 6am / close 4pm.
- Cameron Main, Ash Main, Comox Main: Open
These gates will be closed promptly at these posted times. You will be locked in for the night if you do not plan your exit time accordingly.
All other gates not listed may or may not be open, and may be closed at any time. If you enter with your vehicle you risk being locked in.
You are required to sign in at all gates with an asterisk (*). There will be gate attendants and/or a registration board.
All recreationalists take care, it is the first big weekend for hunting.
Firewood harvesting for personal use is available; please review the firewood specific blog post.
Please no fires, and no camping.
All trails are also open for recreation including the Trans-Canada Trail, Alberni Inlet Trail & CPR Trail.