- Island Timberlands' provides access to areas of our private managed forest land on weekends for respectful recreational use.
- Access is not permitted on weekdays.
- Firewood is available for harvest for a small fee. Please see blog postings specific to firewood.
- Off road vehicles, including ATVs, UTVs, buggies, and side-by-sides are not permitted on our property.
- Registered, licensed and insured road capable motorbikes are permitted on our logging roads only. There is no use permitted off our logging roads.
- We have roaming security patrol that can clarify questions you have if you see them out and about, seven days a week. They will issue violation notices if you are found not to be respecting our access expectations. This may include towing of your vehicle.
For more information, please review our Access Guide Pamphlet for our Industrial Roads.