Do not expect any additional gates to be opened for the weekend.
- Shawnigan*: Open 6am / close 4pm.
- Chemainus*: Open 6am/ close 4pm. Note the road is closed for the foreseeable future at 22km. You cannot access past this point.
- Nanaimo River Camp*: Open 6am / close 3pm.
- Northwest Bay*: Open 6am / close 4pm.
- Buckley Bay*: Open 6am / close 4pm.
- Oyster River*: Open 6am / close 4pm. Note the road is closed for the foreseeable future at 17km. You cannot access past this point.
- Cameron Main to 17km - expect it to be closed at 17km.
- Ash Main, Comox Main, Canal Main: Open
- Pass Main (access to Mt. Arrowsmith): Open
These gates will be closed promptly at these posted times. You will be locked in for the night if you do not plan your exit time accordingly.
All other gates not listed may or may not be open, and may be closed at any time. If you enter with your vehicle you risk being locked in; we will not send staff out to open any gate after hours. Please do not park your vehicle blocking any road, at any time.
You are required to sign in at all gates with an asterisk (*). There will be gate attendants and/or a registration board.
Firewood harvesting for personal use is available; please review the firewood specific blog post.
No fires, no camping, and no off-road vehicles (i.e. ATVs, UTVs, buggies or side-by-sides) are authorized on our private property.