The following openings/closures are in effect for this weekend:
- Cameron Main: Open 8:00 AM - Closed 4:00 PM
- Cameron Connector: Open 8:00 AM - Closed 4:00 PM
- Loon Lake: Open 8:00 AM - Closed 4:00 PM
- Horne Lake North 200: Closed
- Ash Main: Gate at 28.6 km will be Open at 9:00 AM and Locked at 3:30 PM
- Comox Main: Open 8:30 AM - Closed 4:00 PM
- Museum Main: Open 8:00 AM - Closed 4:00 PM
- Northwest Bay: Open 8:00 AM - Closed 4:00 PM
- Chemainus Main (Copper Canyon): Closed
- Mines Road: Closed
- Glenora (Shawnigan): Closed
- Buckley Bay: Closed
- Ashling Road (Spider Lake): Closed
- Oyster River: Closed
- Nanaimo River Camp: Closed
Please note, on weekdays access is closed to the Public, gates may still be open to facilitate access by operational equipment and vehicles. Note any open gates may be closed at any time.
Please enjoy your weekend safely!
RAPP - Report All Poachers and Polluters:
Conservation Officer 24 Hour Hotline 1-877-952-RAPP (7277)
Unless otherwise noted in this blog, all of Island Timberlands' Property is closed to the public during the week, this includes hunting. Unauthorized access, at any time, will not be tolerated and mobile Security patrols are active 24/7 to enforce this policy.
Off-Roading is not permitted on Island Timberlands Property. Please respect the environment and keep your vehicles on the main travelled roads at all times.
No fires, camping, target practice/shooting or off-road vehicles (i.e. Snow Mobiles, ATVs, UTVs, buggies or side-by-sides) are permitted on our property, unless authorized by Island Timberlands.
Don't let the few Criminals ruin access for everyone! If you see any suspicious activities on our lands you can report them! Do not put yourself in an unsafe situation or confrontation.
Contact SafetyNet Security 250-830-8343 or 250-755-9623
Or at: http://www.islandtimberlands.com *
*On our home page, and at the bottom right hand corner, hover your pointer on the word "Contact", select, then go to the Type of Enquiries drop down. Select "Report Suspicious Activities" make sure you also enter in the random passcode which appears just below your message.