We permit access on weekends only. Do not expect any additional gates to be opened.
- Shawnigan (Glenora): Closed
- Copper Canyon (Chemainus Main): Main Gate will be open. Access only available for 22 Km - Gate at 22 Km will be closed.
- Myles Lake Road: Closed
- Northwest Bay: Open 8:00am - Closed 4:00pm
- Spider Lake Main (Ashling Road): Open 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Cameron Main : Open
- Cameron Connector: Open
- Loon Lake Main: Closed
- Ash Main: Open
- Comox Main: Open
- Canal Main: Open
- Pass Main (access to Mt. Arrowsmith): Open
- Buckley Bay: Open 9:00am - Closed 3:00pm
- Oyster River: Closed
These gates will be closed promptly at these posted times. You will be locked in for the night if you do not plan your exit time accordingly.
All other gates not listed may or may not be open, and may be closed at any time.
If you enter with your vehicle you risk being locked in; we will not send staff out to open any gate for you after hours as listed above, or if it is not posted to be open. You will have to pay a tow truck to have your vehicle removed. Black Bear Towing 250-954-9096 24 hours.
Firewood harvesting for personal use is available; please review the firewood specific blog post for the weekend.
No fires, no camping, and no off-road vehicles (i.e. ATVs, UTVs, buggies or side-by-sides) are authorized on our private property.
Please also note all recreational access closures for regional trails