We permit access on weekends.
The following gates and major roads are expected to be open this weekend.
Do not expect any additional gates to be opened.
- Shawnigan (Glenora): Open 9:30am-4:30pm
- Mines Road: Open 9am-5pm
- Copper Canyon (Chemainus Main): Open 8am-4pm to 22km only
- Myles Lake Road: Closed
- Northwest Bay: Open 8am-4pm
- Spider Lake Main (Ashling Road): Open 8:30am-3:30pm
- Cameron Main : Open
- Cameron Connector: Open
- Horne Lake North 100: Open
- Loon Lake Main: Closed
- Ash Main: Open
- Comox Main: Open
- Canal Main: Open
- Pass Main (access to Mt. Arrowsmith): Open
- Buckley Bay: Closed
- Oyster River: Closed
These gates will be closed promptly at these posted times. You will be locked in for the night if you do not plan your exit time accordingly. All other gates not listed may or may not be open, and may be closed at any time.
If you enter with your vehicle you risk being locked in; we will not send staff out to open any gate for you after hours as listed above, or if it is not posted to be open.
No fires, no camping, and no off-road vehicles (i.e. ATVs, UTVs, buggies or side-by-sides) are authorized on our private property.