Access Information for the Weekend of June 18 - 19
The following gates and major roads are expected to be open this weekend.
No fires, no camping, and no off-road vehicles (i.e. ATVs, UTVs, buggies or side-by-sides) are authorized on our private property.
Do not expect any additional gates to be opened. Gate times are effective sunrise to sunset unless otherwise specified for this weekend.
- Cameron Main: Open; access to BC Recreation Site at Labour Day Lake is available
- Cameron Connector: Open
- Ash Main: Open; access to BC Recreation Sites at Lowry Lake and Scout Camp/Beach is available
- Pass Main: Open; access to Mt. Arrowsmith is available
- Comox Main: Open; access to 21.9 KM
- Museum Main: Open; access to BC Recreation Site at Father and Son Lake is available
- Northwest Bay: Open 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Shawnigan Main: Open 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Chemainus Main (Copper Canyon): Open; access to 22 KM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM